Natural face packs to get glowing skin
Weekend Plus Desk :
ith age, our skin tends to get dull and starts looking lifestyle. From lifestyle habits to pollution, the environment around us can take a toll on the skin.
The best way to treat your face is to indulge in homemade and natural beauty treatment, which are time-tested and are not harsh on the skin.
The best part? These treatments won't burn a hole in your pocket and easily accessible. Here's a look at a few natural and herbal treatments and therapies you can try at home to treat dull and dehydrated skin:
-Mix one tablespoon each of lemon juice and groundnut oil. Apply on face to prevent the formation of blackheads and pimples.
- Apply aloe vera juice on dark spots and uneven skin twice a day; it helps buff up the skin.
- Add nutmeg to raw milk to form paste. Applying this on acne, helps to avoid scarring.
- Mix three tablespoons of honey with one teaspoon cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on pimples at bedtime; wash with warm water in the morning to treat stubborn acne.
- Apply mixture of one pinch turmeric powder and one teaspoon coriander/mint juice to clean face. This is a very effective treatment for pimples and blackheads.
- Make paste of sandalwood powder and black gram dal. Apply it on face and keep it for the whole night. Wash face with cold water next morning.