BSS, Jhenaidah : Two brothers died after being bitten by a venomous snake at Nagpara village under Shailkupa upazila of the district on Monday night. The deceased were identified as Shahin Mondol, 28, and his younger brother Shohan Mondol, 8, hailed from the village. Local people said the incident occurred at midnight last night while Shohan and Shahin were sleeping at their residence. They were rushed to Shailkupa Upazila Health Complex but the duty doctors referred them to Kushtia Sadar Hospital later as their condition deteriorated.
Editor: A.M. MUFAZZAL, Managing Editor: ARSHAD HOSEIN.
Printed and published by MAINUL HOSEIN from the New Nation Printing Press. The New Nation, 1 R.K. Mission Road,
Ittefaq Bhaban (3rdfloor),
Phones: PABX: 47115875, 47115879, 47114514, Fax : 880-2-47115865,
Email: For News: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, For Advertisement firstname.lastname@example.org