Tuesday, October 15, 2019 | ePaper
Two workers electrocuted in city
Two construction workers got electrocuted while they were painting inside a two storied building in the Aziz Cooperative area under Mohammadpur Thana in the city on Sunday.This incident occurred around 11am.
The deceased were identified as Rajan, 25, son of late Saleh Ahamed, Sonaimuri upazila of Noakhali, and Asif, 26, son of Abdul Jalil of Madaripur.
Asif and Rajan received an electric shock while they were standing on a ladder attached to the wall of a two-story building. They fell from the ladder. Two of them were taken to Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, but doctors declared them dead, a colleague of the deceased Alamgir Hossen told media.
Bachchu Miah, DMCH Outpost Police In-Charge said that dead bodies were kept in the morgue.