Spanish World Cup winner Fernando Torres said Sunday his body could no longer cope with the physical demands of football after announcing his retirement from the game. But the 35-year-old, once one of the deadliest marksmen in the world, would not rule out a future in coaching. The former Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and Chelsea striker finished his career at Japanese club Sagan Tosu after joining the J-League side last year. "I have a high demand of myself - I always want to be honest and perform at the level I think I should," said Torres, who scored Spain's winning goal in the 2008 European championships and played a key role in their 2010 World Cup triumph.
Editor: A.M. MUFAZZAL, Managing Editor: ARSHAD HOSEIN.
Printed and published by MAINUL HOSEIN from the New Nation Printing Press. The New Nation, 1 R.K. Mission Road,
Ittefaq Bhaban (3rdfloor),
Phones: PABX: 47115875, 47115879, 47114514, Fax : 880-2-47115865,
Email: For News: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, For Advertisement email@example.com