Beat the heat with these refreshing summer beverages Fresh Bael Fruit Cooler
Weekend Plus Desk :
1 - Bael
50g - Sugar (powdered)
1-2 - Lemon (optional)
1/2 tsp - Black salt
* Take out the pulp of bael in a big bowl.
* Add 1 cup of water to the bowl and mash it finely with a spoon.
* Transfer the pulp on a soup strainer/metal sieve and strain the pulp through it in a bowl.
* Add the powdered sugar, lemon and black salt into it. Mix it really well until the sugar completely dissolves.
* Add the lemon juice into the sharbat and adjust the water level according to your liking.
* To serve, take a glass and add few cubes of ice. Pour the juice and add a sprig of mint for garnishing.
Bael Fruit Iced Tea
4 tsp - Bael powder
4 tsp - Brown sugar
* Add the bael powder to water and stir well.
* Add brown sugar and mix until it dissolves in the water.
* Pass the liquid through the sieve.
* Serve the liquid over ice.
1 kg - Yogurt
200g - Sugar
200g - Mango Puree
1 tbsp - Elaichi Powder
Mint leaf (for garnish)
Ice cubes (for blending)
*Take yogurt in a mixing bowl and add sugar and a couple of ice cubes to it. Blend well with a manual blender. Avoid using an electric blender as speed blending separates the milk solids and makes the lassi thinner.
*Now pour the mango puree and blend well into the base lassi.
*Pour in a glass with some ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves. n