UNB, Dhaka : Three members of a family sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out at their house in city's Mirpur Section-13 area early Wednesday. The victims are Md Hannan, 35, his wife Achia, 28, both garment workers, and her brother Uzzal, 30, an auto-rickshaw driver. Neighbour Shamsul said they suspected the fire broke out from an electric short-circuit around 3am. Later, they were taken to the burn unit of the Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH). Hannan suffered 27 percent burns while his brother-in-law sustained 35 percent burn injuries. Achia sustained four percent burns, Inspector Bacchu Mia of DMCH police camp said, quoting doctors.
Editor: A.M. MUFAZZAL, Managing Editor: ARSHAD HOSEIN.
Printed and published by MAINUL HOSEIN from the New Nation Printing Press. The New Nation, 1 R.K. Mission Road,
Ittefaq Bhaban (3rdfloor),
Phones: PABX: 47115875, 47115879, 47114514, Fax : 880-2-47115865,
Email: For News: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, For Advertisement email@example.com