Sunday, October 21, 2018 | ePaper
Easy cocktail recipes to spice up your New Year party
Grantâ€™s Espresso Martini with a scotch twist
50ml - Grantâ€™s Family Reserve
1 Shot Espresso
25ml - Kahlua
* Make an espresso and fill shaker with ice.
* Add all the ingredients and shake.
* Strain and garnish with coffee beans.
50ml - Grant's Family Reserve
25ml - Drambuie
Lemon Twist or Orange Rind
* Add ice to the glass.
* Add Grants whisky and Drambuie to the glass and stir.
* Garnish with a lemon twist or orange rind.
The Irish MuleÂ
59ml - Irish whiskey
177ml - Ginger beer (or more)
Juice of half a lime (about 29ml)
Lime slices (optional, for garnish)
Mint sprig (optional, for garnish)
* Fill a copper mug (or other glass)
* Pour in whiskey and lime juice, top
with ginger beer.
* Stir to mix, garnish with lime slices
and mint sprig.
Ballantineâ€™s 12 Raspberry Collins
50ml - Ballantineâ€™s 12 Year Old
12.5ml - Raspberry purÃ©e
12.5ml - Lemon juice
12.5ml - Sugar syrup
5-6 - Fresh raspberries
* Drop 3-4 fresh raspberries into a
highball glass and lightly bruise with the back of a bar spoon.
* Add 50ml of Ballantine's 12 Year Old, 12.5ml of lemon juice, 12.5ml of sugar syrup and 12.5ml
of raspberry purÃ©e.
* Add ice and top with soda water.
* Stir mixture together to ensure that the liquid and fruit is evenly distributed.
* Garnish with two fresh raspberries and a lemon slice.