Sunday, June 24, 2018 | ePaper
Coconut Cranberry Chocolate Fudge
400g - Condensed milk
300g - White chocolate
100g - Desiccated coconut
130g - Dried cranberries
50g - Dried almonds, finely sliced
A pinch - Salt
* Layer a baking pan or any square pan with parchment paper. Leave enough extra paper on the edge so that you can pull the fudge out once set.
* In a pan, spread the desiccated coconut and toast until it is golden brown.
* In a saucepan, pour condensed milk along with finely chopped white chocolate. At medium flame, heat the milk until the chocolate melts. Keep stirring to avoid it from burning.
* Once done, switch off the heat and mix toasted coconut and salt along with almond and cranberries.
* Stir and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
* Allow it to refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight to set.
* Once set, cut into bite size and store it in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.