Tuesday, February 19, 2019 | ePaper
Rasgolla Milli Feuilly
6 - Puff discs 4" diameter
50g - Sugar
14 - Angoori rasgolla
200g - Dark chocolate
10 g - Fresh cream
200g - Whipped cream
30g - Whipped cream
* Bake the puff discs with a little sugar dusted on the top and then cool.
* Scald the cream and add it to the broken pieces of chocolate to make a ganache.
* Bring down the temperature and fold in the whipped cream to make a mousse.
* Pipe the mousse on the puff disk topped with another disk, layer this disk with a little cream and seven angoori rasgollas, pipe a little cream on the top and stick the third disk.
* Dredge with icing sugar and serve chilled.