Wednesday, September 27, 2017 | ePaper
- 1 Tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin powder
- 1 Tsp garam masala
- 2 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 Tsp chilli powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chopped green chillies
- French baguette (bread)
- 400 Gms paneer
- 250 Gms yogurt
1) In a mixing bowl combine oil, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, lime juice, salt, green chillies & yogurt.
2) Give them a good mix and then add in the paneer pieces.
3) Marinate the paneer pieces in the mix and then put them to grill for a few minutes till the spices have coated each piece.
4) Layer the marinated paneer on top of toasted french baguette & grab the first bite right away!